We’re excited to launch our second bounty to encourage more devs to join the project and to ultimately bring more piggies to market.
PROJECT: LIGHTING PIGGY
BOUNTY: 1,000,000 SATS [NOW CLAIMED]
- Adapt code for new LILYGO ESP32 e-paper development board, reference: T5 V2.3.1 due to obsolesce of the existing T5 2.66 board. Note the new hardware has a smaller screen area of 212x104 pixels, but is significantly cheaper.
- Boot-up image: Add a full screen start-up graphic (welcome image including an LP icon and www.lightningpiggy.com web address) for 4 seconds.
- New main screen: Update the main (always on) screen to include the following attributes:
- Total sat balance.
- Last three payments including any associated payment messages.
- LN receive QR code.
- Small Lightning Piggy icon/text and/or website address.
- Battery status (e.g. good/low/charge or no status icon if not connected).
Note: The total sats, last three payments and battery status should update independently of the other fixed screen elements.
- Shake to update: Code a ‘balance and transaction update’ interrupt on two suitable pins for an optional “shake to update” feature using an inexpensive vibration sensor, such as this one*.
- Physical buttons: Code one of buttons to restart (existing feature), and the other button to update the transaction and balance.
- Usage metrics: Include anonymous usage metrics via payment/web hooks linked with the www.linkingpiggy.com website, with the option to opt-out during configuration.
CODING LOCATION: https://github.com/LightningPiggy
TIMELINE: TWO WEEKS (TM)